Email Service (winlink)

Image Ici on parle français ou anglais, comme on veut, comme on peut.
Image Here we speak french or english, as we want, as we can.

Moderator: jza

Forum rules
Image Ici on parle français ou anglais, comme on veut, comme on peut, mais on n'oublie jamais que l'on discute entre humains.
Il ne faut surtout pas oublier les mots magiques: bonjour, salut, merci, etc.
Les messages impolis sont rejetés et restent sans réponse.
Il faut souvent être patient, car il y a plein d'autres activités encore plus passionantes dans notre vie.

Image Here we speak french or english, as we want, as we can, but we never forget that we discuss between humans.
Do not forget the magic words: hello, hi, thank you, etc.
Rude messages are rejected and remain unanswered.
It is often necessary to be patient because there are many other activities even more exciting in our life.
belhomme

Email Service (winlink)

Post by belhomme » 30 Mar 2016 15:36

Hi there,

is it possible that zygrib does not sent emails to an winlink email adress (email of the winlink.org domain)?

I registered a new zygrib account with a winlink email adress. The zygrib Email is in the whitelist of my email account from winlink.
But I cant get any email from zygrib. I also tried to let me resent an activation email from zygrib user form and to add my winlink adress as an reply to a gribauto request.

But no Email from Zygrib whatever I do?

Any idea? Thanks a lot!

jza
Site Admin

Re: Email Service (winlink)

Post by jza » 01 Apr 2016 11:32

Hi,
I checked: the mails are sent from the server.
I can not know if they arrive at their destination.
A+
Jacques

belhomme

Post by belhomme » 01 Apr 2016 18:05

Thank you very much checking. I will further investigate on the email provider side.

belhomme

Post by belhomme » 01 Apr 2016 18:17

Hi,

just to make sure, you checked if there were emails sent to the winlink.org email adress, right?
Because the zygrib account with my gmx.de email adress works, these emails I recieved, only the winlink.org email is a problem.

Thanks again!

sailingyachto2

Post by sailingyachto2 » 02 Apr 2016 15:41

Hi.
u might have more luck than me as I have just tried via Gmail, RMS express and Airmail but without success.
a few hints that I have used in the past and which have worked are:
- to edit your query in notepad +copy /paste to make sure that it is in plain text
- to make sure that you do have in your whitelist the server replyer accepted which was at that time noreply@gribauto.org
now as I said I have just tried again but no success.I suspect there are new additional rules to have this type of service working but as far as I am concerned I am not lucky either in trying to obtain help in this regard.
good luck and let me know in case you can make it.
Nautiquement vôtre.
Cheers.
ON3CHD