Zygrib source code at shared repository

Image Ici on parle français ou anglais, comme on veut, comme on peut.
Image Here we speak french or english, as we want, as we can.

Moderator: jza

Forum rules
Image Ici on parle français ou anglais, comme on veut, comme on peut, mais on n'oublie jamais que l'on discute entre humains.
Il ne faut surtout pas oublier les mots magiques: bonjour, salut, merci, etc.
Les messages impolis sont rejetés et restent sans réponse.
Il faut souvent être patient, car il y a plein d'autres activités encore plus passionantes dans notre vie.

Image Here we speak french or english, as we want, as we can, but we never forget that we discuss between humans.
Do not forget the magic words: hello, hi, thank you, etc.
Rude messages are rejected and remain unanswered.
It is often necessary to be patient because there are many other activities even more exciting in our life.
liberostelios

Zygrib source code at shared repository

Post by liberostelios » 28 Mar 2016 11:49

First of all, i would like to congratulate the author of this great tool.

Since this is an open source project under GPL, I would like to request/suggest that the source code is shared through a public repository (preferably using git) in order for others interested in contributed (like me) to be able to work with the code and assist with development.

A platform like github or gitlab or bitbucket would also assist the handling of lists (bugs, todos, features etc) on a more open way and would, hopefully, attract the interest of more developers on this project.

Would you be interested in following this direction? I am willing to assist you with any help you need in order to achieve this goal.